SliQ lets you place directories into lists or groups, e.g. you
might want to add a directory into a health-related group or into
an auto-approve group. A directory can be placed in as many
different groups as you like.
Once you have assigned a directory to a group you can use the
group to filter the directories SliQ submits to. See Choose Which Directories to
Submit to for more information.
To find out more, see:-
Creating a new directory
1. On the main Submitter tab, find the directory you want to
place into a group.
2. Click on the directory with the left mouse button.
3. Right-click the mouse and from the popup menu, choose
Add to Group, then
New Group ...
4. Enter the name of a new group, then click the OK button.
Assigning a directory to
an existing group
If you have already assigned a group to one or more directories,
you can easily assign other directories to the group from the main
list on the Submitter/ Directories tab.
1. With the mouse, select the directories you want to assign the
2. Right-click the mouse and from the popup menu, click
Add to Group and then from
the submenu, choose the group you want to add the directories